Your Personal Healthcare Team
Your care team consists of the following healthcare professionals
Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Patient Service RepresentativeYour care team’s primary responsibility is to work for you. They continually review your care and progress and coordinate your care under the leadership and expertise of your Primary Care Provider. Your care team’s goal is to help you improve your overall health. They’re dedicated to your ongoing care, including explaining why certain procedures are recommended and answering any questions you may have.
Our Pledges to You
We Will Get to Know YouWe’ll help you manage your total healthcare and answer any questions you may have.
We Will Get You the Expertise You NeedIf you need to see a specialist, we’ll keep in touch with that specialist to make sure you get the care you need.
You Can Track Your Health ElectronicallyYou have access to your health information online, anytime you need it.
You Can Reach Us When You Need UsYour team has convenient office hours for your appointments.
What You Can Do
Be an Active Team Player
- Talk with your team about your health questions. Share the successes and the challenges you’ve had with health care in the past
- Tell a team member about any recent hospitalizations or visits you have made to the ER. It’s also important to list all the prescribed or over-the-counter medications you’re currently taking.
- Tell your team how you feel about the care you are getting from them.
- Make sure to tell your other providers or healthcare facilities your personal clinician’s information when seeking care outside of Neighborhood Healthcare.
Take Care of Your Health
- Follow the healthcare plan you and your team have worked out. Make sure you understand how to follow the plan.
- Set goals you can reach. Once you begin to see results, you and your team can discuss adding new goals.
Talk Openly with Your Team
- If you are having trouble sticking with your care plan, tell your team about it.
- If you feel your care plan is not working, speak up. Tell your team what is not working so together you can make changes if needed.