Expert, Personal Care.
We’re in this together.
Neighborhood’s friendly Women’s Health team is committed to providing you with quality care to ensure you’re healthy and happy at every stage in life. We offer a full array of women’s health services, including birth control, breast and cervical screenings, well-women exams and counseling.
How We Can Help You.
We offer a range of comprehensive birth control methods that are safe and effective. Our trusting, friendly staff can help you and your partner with the method that is right for you. If the time comes when you’re ready to have a child, we will walk you through the best way to safely discontinue using your birth control method. Our goal is always to ensure you feel safe, comfortable, and confident with your decision, every step of the way.
Breast and Cervical Screenings
Unwanted conditions can present with little to no warning, which is why periodic cervical and breast screenings are so important to every woman’s health.
- Cervical screenings, also known as “pap smears” or “pap tests,” help identify signs of precancerous or cancerous cells on the cervix. If your screening shows any abnormal signs, your healthcare provider will help you develop a plan for the best course of action.
- Breast screenings help to identify signs of breast cancer. If your screening reveals any abnormal signs, further testing is available, and your provider will discuss next steps with you.
Annual checkups are an important part of health care for all women. They give you the chance to meet with your doctor to discuss preventative care and see if you need to be seen by a specialist for any reason. Well-women visits can include screenings, evaluations, and counseling depending on your need. Both cervical and breast screenings are available as part of your well-women visit.
Counseling is available as part of any Women’s Health visit. If you have any questions regarding birth control or are unsure about a procedure or examination, our friendly licensed counseling staff are on hand to help you feel confident, comfortable, and safe, every step of the way. We’re in this together.
- Escondido Elm
- Poway Gold Family Health Center
- Escondido Interfaith
- Escondido Prenatal
- Escondido E Valley Parkway
- Temecula Parkway
- Hemet Dr. Koka Family Health Center
- Valley Center
- Riverside PACE
- Escondido Downtown Escondido
- Riverside Eastside Health Center
- Riverside Eastside Health Center B
- Riverside Arlanza Family Health Center
- San Marcos
- El Cajon Mollison
Amazing patient experiences begin with amazing providers.
Providers like Mary Schreiber, NP.
Our patients know that every time they walk through our doors, they can expect quality treatment from professionals who care.
Schedule an Appointment
Online scheduling for new or returning patients.Learn More
Find a Doctor
Search expert medical, dental, and behavioral health providers near you who care.Learn More
Get directions and view hours for health centers located in San Diego and Riverside counties.Learn More