By partnering with generous local and national businesses, Neighborhood provides care to uninsured patients, regardless of situation or circumstance. Generous supporters like you make it possible to continue our mission of providing our communities with quality health care. Your partnership makes it possible for us to open our doors to more patients in need- some of whom have nowhere else to go.
Sponsorships are tax-deductible. Partnership opportunities are customizable to meet your organization’s goals.
We can customize a sponsorship package that meets your philanthropic interests, budget, and marketing needs.
For more information about sponsorship packages and event details, contact Amber Berkey, Development Manager at philanthropy@NHcare.org or 760-690-5942.
Virtual Speakeasy Soiree Pace Setter Fundraising Gala
- Recognition on save-the-date and invitation (email and mail)
- Recognition throughout the virtual event including event program, presentation, and optional video
- Inclusion in digital event program
- Website recognition on NHcare.org website, 15+k monthly website users
- Social media recognition pre- and post-event
- Virtual tickets for you, your colleagues or friends
- Premium wine and appetizers for delivery or pick-up
Print and Digital Ads
San Diego Business Journal
- Non-Profit Guide
- Charity event guide
- Giving Guide
- Additional 2-3 ads
- Social media post to Union-Tribune audience (1,500+ reach)
Inclusion in media release distributed to San Diego and Riverside counties’ media outlets
Featured article or mention in annual report
All partnerships can be customized to meet your organizational goals