Arlanza Family Health Center nhcare.org/Arlanza
8856 Arlington Ave, Riverside CA 92503
Eastside Health Center nhcare.org/EastsideB
1971 University Ave, Riverside CA 92507
Eastside Health Center B nhcare.org/Eastside
1970 University Ave, Riverside CA 92507
Riverside Health Center nhcare.org/Riverside
4371 Latham St, Riverside CA 92501
Will my scheduled appointments be honored?
Yes, care will be provided by your same provider through Neighborhood Healthcare for future appointments. To confirm your appointments are secure, call Neighborhood at 833-867-4642.
How do I schedule future appointments?
Call Neighborhood Healthcare at 833-867-4642.
Do I need to contact my health insurance plan to continue coverage through Neighborhood?
– Health insurance plans will be transitioning you to Neighborhood Healthcare.
– If you have questions or concerns email Outreach@nhcare.org or call 833-867-4642 if you have questions or concerns about your health plan coverage.
Can I gain access to Neighborhood’s patient portal?
Yes, please ask at your next appointment to setup patient portal access to schedule appointments, message your provider, or view test results.
How can I obtain my medical records?
– Visit your health center and fill out an AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF HEALTH INFORMATION.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF HEALTH INFORMATIONdocument to authorize the disclosure and use of health information about you.
– Call 833-867-4642 and ask for an Authorization to Release Medical Records be emailed or mailed to you.
How can I get my prescription refills?
Call 833-867-4642 to request prescription refills or discuss medication related concerns. Our call center will send a message to your provider’s care team right away. Urgent requests will be responded to within 24 hours and non-urgent requests within 48-72 hours.
If I have routine lab orders, where do I go for lab services?
Dependent on appointment availability, Lab tests may be collected at your health center.
– If you do not have a copy of your lab order: Visit your health center and request a copy of your lab order.
– If you have a lab order: Please provide your lab order to your health center. They will update the lab order to your Neighborhood Healthcare provider.
Will my current authorized referral be honored?
– Inform your specialist of this change so that they can connect with Neighborhood Healthcare for future correspondence.
– Please call the referral line at 442-286-8585.
What if I have a pending referral?
– Please call the referral line at 442-286-8585 to follow up.
Referrals expire after 6 months, if your referral has expired, please schedule an appointment with your primary care doctor to be re-evaluated for a new referral.
– Call 833-867-4642 to make an appointment.
Do you need a referral to see the specialist, please contact your primary care doctor to make an appointment.
– Call 833-867-4642 to make an appointment with your primary care doctor.
Would you like to schedule an appointment to see a Counselor, Psychiatrist, Chiropractor, Podiatrist or Acupuncturist?
– Call 833-867-4642 to make an appointment, a referral is not required to schedule an appointment with an internal specialist.
We want to hear from you! Help us continue to improve by telling us about your Neighborhood experience.
Looking for a purpose-driven career that brings positive change to your community? Join the Neighborhood team today!
Only with your financial support can we can continue to build healthier, happier communities. Give Now!