At Neighborhood, we offer dental services for children and adults at four locations—Escondido, Riverside, Valley Center, Lakeside, and Hemet—as well as at dental partners throughout San Diego and Riverside county. Our Dental Care department provides preventive and restorative oral health services and also emphasizes preventive education.
Our preventive and restorative dental services include:
- Dental exams
- Oral hygiene education
- Simple extractions
- Scaling and root planning
- Space maintainers
Mobile Dental Services
The Mobile Dental Services (MDS) is a model for providing dental care in the places where people live, work, play, attend school and receive social services. MDS utilizes the latest technology to link dental professionals in the community with dentists at remote office sites.
- Community-based oral health system that provides risk-based preventative and early intervention services in community settings such as schools and head start sites where currently no dental care exists.
- Utilizes tele-health technology in a community setting.
- Designed to be a source of ongoing preventative care at the site. Not a screening and refer program.
- When more complex dental treatment is needed, the MDS program connects patients through care coordination efforts back to our dental service centers.
- NHC has partnered with Escondido, Valley Center, Jurupa Valley, San Jacinto, and Val Verde School Districts to offer MDS services.