Ways You Can Help
Top Ten Ways You Can Make a Difference
- ENCOURAGE your friends and family to see their doctor regularly. Tell others about Neighborhood Healthcare.
- UNDERSTAND how Neighborhood Healthcare makes a difference in the community by browsing our website.
- VISIT one of Neighborhood Healthcare’s nine clinic sites and see our dedicated staff at work. We are happy to schedule a tour at your convenience.
- CHALLENGE your state legislators by writing letters and advocating for better funding for healthcare.
- ORGANIZE a fundraiser and name Neighborhood Healthcare as a beneficiary.
- SPEAK to your faith community or service club about Neighborhood Healthcare and the ways to improve the health of your community, or call us at 760-520-8365 to request a speaker.
- GIVE to Neighborhood Healthcare through a planned gift. This ensures that your gift will provide a legacy of caring.
- FOLLOW us on social media to stay connected with our mission and outreach updates. Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NeighborhoodHealthcare or Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/NHCare1969 today.