Please read this agreement completely and carefully before accessing this website. If you choose to use www.nhcare.org or any of its features, health tools and calculators, mobile and text messages, email newsletters, RSS, videos, widgets and social media, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
- Online Conduct
- Consents and Copyrights
- Registration and Security
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Collection and Use of Anonymous Information
- Communications from Neighborhood Healthcare
If you have a life- or limb-threatening emergency, dial 911 immediately.
www.nhcare.org is an online information and communication service. Neighborhood Healthcare provides www.nhcare.org to the community for educational purposes only, and the information provided through this website should in no way be taken to be the provision or practice of medical, nursing or health care diagnosis, advice or be considered a substitute for a call, visit, consultation or advice from your physician or other health care providers.
If you have specific health-related questions or a health problem, please contact your physician or other health care provider. Neighborhood Healthcare has used reliable sources in an effort to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health-related topics, but do not depend on the information presented on this website, as each individual case is different.
Except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Neighborhood Healthcare, Neighborhood Healthcare does not operate, control or endorse in any way information, products or services on the Internet.
While Neighborhood Healthcare takes reasonable measures to protect its website, Neighborhood Healthcare cannot guarantee that files available for downloading will be free of contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to protect yourself and your computer system.
Links to other websites are provided as a convenience for you. However, other websites are neither managed nor controlled by Neighborhood Healthcare. While Neighborhood Healthcare makes reasonable efforts to include other websites that provide relevant information, neither Neighborhood Healthcare nor its employees, agents or contractors, review, control or take responsibility for the content of these websites.
The information displayed in or through www.nhcare.org is provided without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, those of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. Neighborhood Healthcare will not be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided. By accessing this website and the Internet generally, you assume all responsibility and risk for use.
You agree not to use www.nhcare.org or any of its features for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement. You are personally responsible for the material that you send and for adhering to rules of conduct on any page of www.nhcare.org. Neighborhood Healthcare reserves the right to deny access to any part of www.nhcare.org at our sole discretion.
Consents and Copyrights
All trademarked, logo or copyrighted material contained within these pages, including but not limited to content, documents, forms, photographs, images and illustrations and videos is the sole property of Neighborhood Healthcare. Any reproduction or redistribution of this material beyond personal use is prohibited without the express written consent of Neighborhood Healthcare.
Registration and Security
You will be required to register for an account to apply for a job at Neighborhood Healthcare online. A user name and password will be needed to register. You will be asked to provide information pertinent to your account. You are responsible for securing the confidentiality of your password. When choosing a password, select a combination of letters and numbers that isn’t guessable by someone who knows you. Examples of weak passwords include those that incorporate your family member’s and pet’s names, sports teams or hobbies or license plate number.
Neighborhood Healthcare understands that information about you and your health is confidential. We are committed to protecting the privacy of this information. View Neighborhood Healthcare’s Privacy Practices for more information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Neighborhood Healthcare will not collect your name, email address or other personal information unless you voluntarily provide it. Neighborhood Healthcare will not sell, trade, rent or share personal information about you or other website visitors to any third party. Neighborhood Healthcare follows industry best practices for data security.
Neighborhood Healthcare collects, uses and stores the following personal information:
- Names and email addresses for email newsletter subscriptions, online surveys, customer feedback and contact forms and other communications with Neighborhood Healthcare. Neighborhood Healthcare will not send unsolicited email messages to you or other website visitors. Email messages sent to www.nhcare.org users are strictly limited to email newsletter subscriptions, responses to questions or other uses in which the user has specifically requested or initiated the message.
- Personal information (such as but not limited to name, email address, billing and shipping address, date of birth and date of health care service) when you register for a class, pay a bill, make an online donation, request a prescription refill, purchase a product, take a survey or participate in other online functions.
- Credit card information to pay a bill, make an online donation or purchase a product. Neighborhood Healthcare does not store credit card numbers. All credit card transactions are secured and processed using the standard practices of banks and retail stores.
- Demographic information (such as but not limited to gender and ethnicity) is optional but requested when you apply for a job.
Collection and Use of Anonymous Information
By using www.nhcare.org, you consent to the collection and use of information as discussed below. Changes in this policy will be posted on this page so you will always know what information is being collected, how it is being used and under what circumstances it is being disclosed.
Neighborhood Healthcare collects the following non-personal information about its website visitors on an aggregated basis:
- Date and time of visit
- IP address (numbers that identify your Internet service provider or network)
- Name of the Internet browser you used to visit www.nhcare.org
- Pages visited and files downloaded on www.nhcare.org
- Referring website (the last website you visited before coming to www.nhcare.org)
- Search keywords used to find www.nhcare.org
- Type of computer (PC or Mac) you used to visit www.nhcare.org
This information is used to improve your experience on www.nhcare.org. Neighborhood Healthcare regularly makes changes and updates to www.nhcare.org based on the collection of this information. Website administrators will gather this information and may report on broad user trends, site usage and popular web pages to senior leaders within Neighborhood Healthcare.
Communications From Neighborhood Healthcare
Share Your Opinion
Neighborhood Healthcare welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please feel free to send us an email.